Vindictus : PvP Arrives with Crimson Blades Update
Vindictus players can now take one another on with the arrival of the latest game update. PvP is included in the Crimson Blades patch which includes three forms of PvP action.
Capture the Relic pits teams of five against one another to capture the opposing team's relic while defending their own.
Monster Brawl sees two teams attacking the other's monster. Monsters may even turn on their own teams.
Triple Monster Brawl features three monsters. When the first is defeated, two more respawn. The match isn't over until all three are downed.
- Previous News
An individual becomes these wow gold people with regard to practically just about every funds.
- Next News
Guild Wars 2 : Ranger Preview
- Recent News:
- MapleStory Players Cumulatively Commit 17,000+ Years In-Game
- Full Stock for Maple Story mesos
- Service Maintenance Notice 2017
- Service Maintenance Notice
- 5% Off Each Orders To Celebrate The New Game Is Online